In survey after survey, one of the most important things customers want from their professional installer is a warranty…in writing. That’s what you’ll find when you choose Coastal Tire and Auto Service, an Auto Value or Bumper to Bumper certified service center. Your automotive repair or other service is backed up by the Confidence Plus North American Warranty.
This 12-month/12,000-mile limited parts and labor warranty demonstrates our commitment to quality and to our customers. All repairs and service are performed at Coastal Tire and Auto Service are backed by this warranty, giving our customers assurance at home and on the road. If an issue should arise, our customers can return to Coastal Tire and Auto Service for warranty work. If our customers are far from home, the warranty work can be done at any of the 20,000 preferred service center partners across North America.
While each of Coastal Tire and Auto Service’s technicians strive to perform reliable repairs every time, the Confidence Plus North American Warranty adds an extra layer of surety with every service.
In addition to Confidence Plus, customers can enjoy assistance with fuel, oil and water service; lockout assistance; flat tire assistance; and, battery jump start through our ToYourRescue program. Some restrictions apply to the “confidence plus” and “to your rescue” warranty/service programs please call or visit our shop for more information.
Coastal Tire and Auto Service (561)395-8371.
Our Code of Ethics
Coastal Tire and Auto Service subscribes to these business practices:
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s concern.